Deathclock Metalapacolypse

enjoi17

I may deserve this
Aug 21, 2005
Ann Arbor
Anyone seen the commercial for this show? It's supposed to be coming to Adult Swim I guess, I think I saw it say Fintroll on there... Cartoon all about metal or something

who knows might be cool...

enjoi17 said:
Anyone seen the commercial for this show? It's supposed to be coming to Adult Swim I guess, I think I saw it say Fintroll on there... Cartoon all about metal or something

who knows might be cool...

I saw that last night on commercial during family guy. I could have sworn I saw FINNTROLLS in big bold red words somewhere in that commercial, unless I am seeing shit again.

-Rivfader- said:
Anybody figured out what this cartoon is about?

Death Clock Metalocalypse: Dethklok is a Norwegian heavy metal band. They are incredibly talented and insanely popular. But Nathan Explosion, William “Murderface,” Skwisgaar Swigelf, Toki Wartooth and Pickles are also stupid… dangerously stupid. No matter what they do, be it playing sold-out festival gigs or going to the grocery store, Dethklok leaves a path of destruction and murder behind. The series Death Clock Metalocalypse will debut in August. Brendon Small, known as for his role as Brendon Small on the Adult Swim series Home Movies, and Tommy Blacha are co-creators and executive producers. Mark Hamill joins Small and Blacha on the voice cast. James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett of Metallica make guest appearances. Blacha and Small also write and perform Dethklok’s extensive oeuvre of heavy metal music for the show. The series is being produced at Titmouse, Inc. in Los Angeles. Twenty episodes have been ordered.

NP: Ihsahn - Invocation