Deathcore/Death Metal mix I've been working on.

I like the song, the mix is very good but I think the snare is too loud and the distorted bass tone too trebly for my taste. You could bring the bass of the bass up a little bit

i like it! although i think the lack of new strings shows up on the bass making it have a slappy fart sound instead of a smooth clank sound whenever the high end can be distinguished from the rest of the mix and the vocals are too loud/bass heavy alot but for a quick pre pro its very good :D

Thanks guys! I like loud(er) snares so I thought it was a good compromise with where it sits. And yeah the bass was kind of shitty sounding all because of the strings but that was a given.
I high passed the vocals pretty high and cut the offending low mids, I might just need to make wider cuts and I noticed they were a tad loud.

Sick track :) have you guys got a Facebook page? Only thing I can comment on is that I thought the kick was a little too high in the mix and during the breakdowns is covered the guitars, I'm not listening through monitors so it might be why :/ but I like it :)

Thought I'd share what I have been up to this evening :) its only a rough demo, we record while we write so this will most likely be changed and it hasn't been mastered like the title says :p let me know what you think :) http://db.tt/ZMIGnFBX

Here's the most recent: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3689406/5 OCT 23 MIX 1 - REV 4.mp3
Sick track :) have you guys got a Facebook page? Only thing I can comment on is that I thought the kick was a little too high in the mix and during the breakdowns is covered the guitars, I'm not listening through monitors so it might be why :/ but I like it :)
Thanks, dude! And yeah just click on the image in my signature. :)
I think it sounds really good. Care to share those killer drum samples? Or let me know where/if you bought them?
Cheers! m/
Kick is a mixture of 2 slate kicks and a bunch of one shots blended in.
Snare is Superior MF snare, 2-3 Slate snare, and a bunch of one shots (CJ Wall's Death Snares are in there, HIGHLY recommend picking these up) blended accordingly.
Toms, cymbals, hats, and majority of the room is MF!