Deathmetal band from Sweden

Tais

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2006
Karlskrona - Sweden
Well, this is kinda corny but its a good way to get attention and to see if the metal fans out there likes what they hear.

Listen to:
www.myspace.com/Temotah

Please say what you think. Im the vocalist in the band and also writes like 50% of the songs.

At this moment theres just 1 song uploaded but were gonna record a demo at the end of the year I hope.

Stay fuckin metal!
//Tais

Tais said:
Well, this is kinda corny but its a good way to get attention and to see if the metal fans out there likes what they hear.

Listen to:
www.myspace.com/Temotah

Please say what you think. Im the vocalist in the band and also writes like 50% of the songs.

At this moment theres just 1 song uploaded but were gonna record a demo at the end of the year I hope.

Stay fuckin metal!
//Tais

Brutal man.

The only advice I could give would be maybe to improve the sound of the sampled drums a little, and maybe a little more overall tone diversity in the vocals, as in changing the pitch around with different syllables

But as I said, brutal as is. :kickass:

Well, the drum sound suck, I fuckin hate that super trigged sound, but well. Were gonna record the the drums for real with Jocke this autumn and well, he kicks total as!

I recorded the vocals in like 1 hour just for laughs. hehe, its gonna be really cool to do it serious. :)

But thanks for the reply. :)

Tais said:
Well, the drum sound suck, I fuckin hate that super trigged sound, but well. Were gonna record the the drums for real with Jocke this autumn and well, he kicks total as!

I recorded the vocals in like 1 hour just for laughs. hehe, its gonna be really cool to do it serious. :)

But thanks for the reply. :)

Yeah, I could tell fairly quick that your death metal vocals are good, I was just speaking of a little more diversity, but that comes with more time to spend on recording.

One of these days I'm moving to sweden or holland, god damnit. :kickass:

Why Sweden or Holland? If you want alot of pot and hairy women you should go to Holland. But if you want to have good looking chicks and alot of great music you should move to sweden and Gothenburg. :) just a tip ;)

//Tais

Tais said:
Why Sweden or Holland? If you want alot of pot and hairy women you should go to Holland. But if you want to have good looking chicks and alot of great music you should move to sweden and Gothenburg. :) just a tip ;)

//Tais

Haha, how far of a drive is holland from sweden?

It's too hard to decide...those are my two needs in life!

Pot ... Good looking chicks ... Pot ... Good looking chicks ...

:cry:

haha, Well, you gotta take a boat to germany and then drive to holland or you can drive thrue denmark to germany and then to Holland. Its takes like 6-7 hours driving from where I live to Holland I think. But Im like not sure hehe

Well, hehe... You got no hot chicks in Holland, thats a promise, well exept for the singer in Within Temptation! hahaha

Tais said:
haha, Well, you gotta take a boat to germany and then drive to holland or you can drive thrue denmark to germany and then to Holland. Its takes like 6-7 hours driving from where I live to Holland I think. But Im like not sure hehe

Well, hehe... You got no hot chicks in Holland, thats a promise, well exept for the singer in Within Temptation! hahaha

Haha, one of these days...

By the way, if you have a second, check out my myspace page in my sig and let me know what you think about my american death metal :kickass:

Damn man, Your songs were really good! And your vocal skills are totally killer hehe! Awesome!

Deadlift: Hehe, well theres a few, but there no nice metalchicks here, just alot of painted blond sluts and I dont like em. They listen to like Hip hop and other shit and well, I cant put up with that hehe.