decapitated, extol, anata, rotting christ, thus defiled UK tour

WHOLLY SHIT!!!! damnit! why cant this come to the states? ALL of those bands are amazing. decapitated, extol, and anata.... wow. i may have fly my ass out there just to catch this
~gR~

Is this a joke? There's no way they'd share a stage. What's next? Believer supporting Deicide?

I'll keep an eye out but I don't believe it personally.

i dont see why not. its called respect. besides, its not like you can understand what either person is saying
~gR~

Well I wouldn't have a problem with it but I think a die-hard christian would.

But... if it happens... I'm there!

Apart from the fact RC have been shit for years.

Extol needs to do a real fucking tour of the US, not fucking hick ass towns in VFW halls, major metropolitan areas for christs sake. I am not dropping $125 plus expenses for Cornerstone this year just for Extol

Jondur said:
Well I wouldn't have a problem with it but I think a die-hard christian would.

But... if it happens... I'm there!

Apart from the fact RC have been shit for years.
yeah, well they cant get over themselves. last time i saw extol i was 1 of 4 non christian guys. some guy came over with flyers to try and convert me. i was polite as i could be when i said no, over and over. they kept insisting and i kept sayin no.

oh well. it will be a rude awakening for the christian folk. that would be sort of funny to watch.
~gR~

Anti-Everything said:
Extol needs to do a real fucking tour of the US, not fucking hick ass towns in VFW halls, major metropolitan areas for christs sake. I am not dropping $125 plus expenses for Cornerstone this year just for Extol
and stop touring with shitty bands like DH and the agony scene

I think it rules that Extol and Rotting Christ are on the same bill...that's such a good example of how Christians OUGHT to be...Extol are truly Christians who feel that it works for them and have no intention of shoving a Bible down anyone's throat. They respect everyone and are really kind individuals..they SLAY live as well..I'm just sad I will miss this..

hahaha, i saw that tour. demon hunter is sooooo bad. the agony scene is ok. extol ruled that tour though
~gR~

Soilent Goat said:
I think it rules that Extol and Rotting Christ are on the same bill...that's such a good example of how Christians OUGHT to be...Extol are truly Christians who feel that it works for them and have no intention of shoving a Bible down anyone's throat. They respect everyone and are really kind individuals..they SLAY live as well..I'm just sad I will miss this..
you got it!

oh and about DH, everybody calls them a christian rip-off of Slipknot, which is not good at all. I dont like The Agony Scene, i dont know why, maybe its because theyre on Solid State (the only good band on SS is Extol cause Soul Embraced turned nu-metal, dang)

Post_Scriptum said:
you got it!

oh and about DH, everybody calls them a christian rip-off of Slipknot, which is not good at all. I dont like The Agony Scene, i dont know why, maybe its because theyre on Solid State (the only good band on SS is Extol cause Soul Embraced turned nu-metal, dang)

Yeah, upon reading the bio of Soul Embraced they kept throwing the term "death metal" in there..and I was just floored that they would call them that..because upon hearing their "immune" album I heard no death metal at all...then I heard some of the older stuff off the first disc and the death element was definitely there...too bad they watered it down...I do actually like Living Sacrifice and Zao alot though..I actually saw Extol the night of Living Sacrifices last show in their hometown of Little Rock...needless to say...Extol fucking mopped the floor...