Decapitated get in car wreck

Aug 22, 2007
Two members of DECAPITATED have been seriously injured in a road accident involving their tour bus and a truck carrying wood in Gomel, on the Russia/Belarus border.

Vocalist Covan and drummer Vitek sustained serious head injuries as a result of the accident, and are to be taken 550km from Gomel to Moscow for emergency treatment.

All other members of the touring party are not reported to be seriously hurt.

- from SMNnews.com

SHIT! :cry: not only for this tours sake, but i hope they make a swift recovery!

Man, what shitty news. I wonder how serious their conditions are...hope they can recover ok..

i hope they pull through!!! i was really looking forward to seeing them again with AA in november when i get home from school. they're really great guys.. :(

i got a text from a friend whos the drum tech for daath and he said that apparently they're in comas.. not sure if its true or not.

i hope they pull through!!! i was really looking forward to seeing them again with AA in november when i get home from school. they're really great guys.. :(

i got a text from a friend whos the drum tech for daath and he said that apparently they're in comas.. not sure if its true or not.

holy shit...

Imagine the irony if because of the car accident they were actually... decapitated (by the wind shield or something). That would be a cult metal death eh? it would be in the anals of "metal, macabre and violence" ^^

Sorry... i'm not a fan but i do hope these guys recover.

Imagine the irony if because of the car accident they were actually... decapitated (by the wind shield or something). That would be a cult metal death eh? it would be in the anals of "metal, macabre and violence" ^^

Sorry... i'm not a fan but i do hope these guys recover.

lol, what a premonition .. I was actually going to post the same thing right now, and you beat me to it. I guess great minds think alike. Bien à toi.