Decapitated vs Deeds of Flesh

Winds Of Creation, The First Damned > Post-Trading Pieces DOF > Remaining Decapitated disco. > Trading Pieces

End of story.

Trading Pieces, Inbreeding, Reduced to Ashes and Crown of Souls do a nice job of cleanly smoking everything Decaffeinated put out. Deeds for the total win.

That said, some Decapitated songs are alright, just I prefer Deeds and IMO they win in terms of brutality, production, and general sound. Can't wait for the next Deeds album.

wow lol, i see there are alot of Deeds of Flesh fans here. k, i think decapitated wins in my opinion. first of all, the deeds of flesh guitarist is good but not as good as Vogg (decapitated guitarist) as well as the drummer (RIP Vitek). Come on i kno decapitated is more famous, but that doesnt make them less brutal. Especially Winds of Creation, that was to me the one of the best Brutal Death albums of all time and was a damn brutal album too.

Decapitated are much higher in musicianship. I'm not into either bands.

wow lol, i see there are alot of Deeds of Flesh fans here. k, i think decapitated wins in my opinion. first of all, the deeds of flesh guitarist is good but not as good as Vogg (decapitated guitarist) as well as the drummer (RIP Vitek). Come on i kno decapitated is more famous, but that doesnt make them less brutal. Especially Winds of Creation, that was to me the one of the best Brutal Death albums of all time and was a damn brutal album too.

The level of brutality from each band has nothing to do with my decision. :)

I like Winds of creation a lot, but I couldn't really get into any other Decapitated's albums. Decapitated may be more technical, but Deeds of flesh are more consistent and much heavier/crushing.

Decapitated. The stuff I've heard from The Negation and Nihility have been better than the music I've heard from the last couple Deeds of Flesh albums.

DoF is good, but they have never particularly interested me or caught my attention. Tbh, I've never thought "hell yeah, I'm going to put on Deeds of Flesh"

*is wearing a Decapitated shirt*