Decline Of Western Civilization Part 2 was/is a shitty movie

ohiogrinder

New Metal Member
Mar 15, 2006
its so fucked up, I mean the movie takes place during the metal/punk crossover and they decide to make a movie about a bunch of worthless hair bands. The appearance of Megadeth couldn't even save that shit-tastic movie from being utter garbage.

discuss...

ohiogrinder said:
its so fucked up, I mean the movie takes place during the metal/punk crossover and they decide to make a movie about a bunch of worthless hair bands. The appearance of Megadeth couldn't even save that shit-tastic movie from being utter garbage.

discuss...
NO GOOD THEN DUDE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

I think Penelope Spheeris was trying to step away from the California Punk scene for this film since she had already covered that in the first Decline of Western Civilization.

Granted, I really think they should have focused less on the Hair Nation of Los Angeles Fashion Rockers and given more attention to the scene in its general state.

It's good as an expose of how lame that scene was, especially in contrast to Megadeth and Lemmy.

Laugh at it.

Teh Grimarse said:
the first one was fucking ace, though.

the FEAR footage is the coolest thing i've ever seen.

fo sho! I love old-school 80s hardcore

Dee Snarl said:
It's good as an expose of how lame that scene was, especially in contrast to Megadeth and Lemmy.

Laugh at it.

Yeah, I think that movie needs to be watched with a lighter perspective. It's almost like Spinal Tap except it is real. Some of those people were just so stupid it's hilarious.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
I though it was pretty cool when Chris Holmes was chugging vodka right in front of his mom.

Also important to note that he was sitting in a floating pool chair and had quite a few bottles of vodka readily available. After getting touchy feely for a bit and saying how he's not really happy and he doesn't like himself he abruptly decides to chug a whole fifth of Vodka and then swim towards the camera.

Also the two ugly chicks that looked like Boy George talking about how they have sex 3 times a day and have threesomes all the time was fucking hilarious.