Def Leppard - LIVE

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
What an awesome night it was. Def Leppard truly ROCKED the Adelaide Entertainment Centre last night.

My mates and I managed to get down near the front (not too hard to do considering the piss poor attendance).

But Elliot and co really sounded amazing. It's been 15 long years since I saw them last and they sounded even better to be honest. They ripped through all the classics - Rocket, Hysteria, Love Bites, Pour Some Sugar, Armageddon, Animal, etc, etc... hit after hit.

Awesome - and Galvatron & Cheap Trick as support were damn good too.

:headbang:

Nice one. Would've liked to go if I was in town.....piss poor crowd? How many we talking? See you at TBE next Sunday?

saw thwm when they were out hears last time,i would have liked to go but been to a fair few gigs laytely picking who and what to c i hard,togethr,i figured they would be playing to an empty house,no way they can still play arenas here,i wonder how many will go to sydney show

Timmy - Entertainment centre was about 2/3 full ... maybe less. Not a bad crowd but you wonder why they just don't play good ol Thebby - it would've been sold out.

And yes see you at HQ next Sunday for TBE. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I only saw them once when I was a kid on the Adrenalize tour, in an arena but only half-full. They are the first "hard rock" band that I got into when I was little and they transitioned me into metal. Funny I was just listening to Pyromania the other day for the 1st time in years, I still love it.