DEF LEPPARD on Dancing With The Stars

Yup...and that's why I'll never go see Dragonforce live. If those "shredders" can't pull it off live, why bother...total disgrace to metal, IMO.

What I think is even funnier about these guys is that I've heard one of their songs is the extra bonus challenge in one of the Guitar Hero games. :lol:

"Hey kids! You guys try playing this, cuz the guitarists in the band sure can't!" :lol:

I've thought of this before. Maybe getting the song 40% correct is enough for a passing score. :lol:

DF are a fun listen when the mood fits.
They are not a band I will lose sleep over if it is proven they play to a pre-recorded track.

I don't have any plan on ever going to see them live again, unless they are part of a good touring package.

I guess if DF are ever "busted out" over this, they can go back and reform DEMONIAC. :lol:

DragonForce are AMAZING live and maybe they aren't note for note but when I saw them I was never asking "what song is this? where'd that solo go?" I couldn't even tell. And i'm sorry if you're the kind of metal fan that'd rather see Opeth or Dream Theater live to play everything perfectly over seeing a fucking amazing live band as DragonForce go sloppy on some notes then you're just ghey! Who pays 30+bucks to see their recreation of their cd's live with no entertainment whatsoever?! I don't udnerstand it

Yup...and that's why I'll never go see Dragonforce live. If those "shredders" can't pull it off live, why bother...total disgrace to metal, IMO.

**cries**

So it ain't so, Rob! Say it ain't so!
Ha Ha!
If they are or if they arn't, it really doesn't matter to me.
I love those guys no matter what.
I know....I'm lame.
But there is so much shit going on in their songs, I think it would be almost impossible to recreate that live without missing a note.
And if it is NOT prerecorded, a few blunders are fine by me.
You can't expect a live band to sound exactly like the album.

What I think is even funnier about these guys is that I've heard one of their songs is the extra bonus challenge in one of the Guitar Hero games. :lol:

Yes, it is the extra bonus challenge and it took me hours to beat that song on 'easy'.
And I don't think this is a fair statement:
"Hey kids! You guys try playing this, cuz the guitarists in the band sure can't!" :lol:
I don't play guitar or anything, but isn't Guitar Hero much different than playing for real anyway?

Oh....and if anyone cares....Bret Michaels is on "Don't Forget the Lyrics" tonight.
:lol: