Definitive proof that Rage is the most awsome band on the planet

Good God that makes me wanna cry at the very thought of it.

:cry:

It seemed preventable, however, so him being a dumb son of a bitch had something to do with it.

:lol:
I can see the commercial for the new Rage cd: "Rage, the only band who will get your rocks off. Rage, the only band who can make you bust a nut." etc. etc.

Damn, Did he have to be so specific??? hahaha I've would invented somethig else instead of saying that my nut exploded and pus was coming out of it. That would be so embarrasing, I bet his gruppies didn't like the news.

Hahahaha, holy shit.....

That guy is now a Living Legend in my books though.

I mean, i;ve blown up an amp during one of my band's guitar solos... but Goddam! that one takes the buscuit!

The Devil always collects on deals made..... Many years ago Victor was listening to some old Rage albums and said..."these guys rule....i'd give my left nut to play with them one day".......there was a cloud of smoke, the devil appeared, they made a pact and then one day in the not too distant future Manni left the band. You know what happened next :)

Taliwakker said:
The Devil always collects on deals made..... Many years ago Victor was listening to some old Rage albums and said..."these guys rule....i'd give my left nut to play with them one day".......there was a cloud of smoke, the devil appeared, they made a pact and then one day in the not too distant future Manni left the band. You know what happened next :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, classic :lol: