Deicide Benton saw what?!

:lol:This is the funniest shit Ive read this year. And for the record Glen Benton HAS TO BE FUCKED UP ON DRUGS! Check out some interviews with him on You Tube. The dude lost his mind from all the drugs.

:lol:This is the funniest shit Ive read this year. And for the record Glen Benton HAS TO BE FUCKED UP ON DRUGS! Check out some interviews with him on You Tube. The dude lost his mind from all the drugs.

Actually I think he's just a moron who got dropped on his head as a baby or something. I remember reading an interview with him after the first album came out where he claimed that all the background screaming and growling on the album "just appeared there", and "they were most likely Satan himself making an appearance on the album".

WHatever anyone thinks of Benton, at least he's entertaining. I have no idea who the frontman is from the VAST majority of death metal bands - even the ones I like. At least Benton says some amusingly stupid stuff that makes interesting reading. He's a real metal star as far as I'm concerned, better than all these other generic, faceless bands.

Actually I think he's just a moron who got dropped on his head as a baby or something. I remember reading an interview with him after the first album came out where he claimed that all the background screaming and growling on the album "just appeared there", and "they were most likely Satan himself making an appearance on the album".

Orrrrrrrrrrr the very fact that you remembered that, and that most metal fans will lap that corny shit up (me included) might just be testament (sic) to the fact that Mr Benton might just be a whole lot more astute as a salesman than his peers ?

I guess he got so drunk he couldn't remember doing the backing voxx?

Orrrrrrrrrrr the very fact that you remembered that, and that most metal fans will lap that corny shit up (me included) might just be testament (sic) to the fact that Mr Benton might just be a whole lot more astute as a salesman than his peers ?

I think he found a gimmick and went with it, because he's certainly not smart enough to pull off the "serious Satanist". Whether that makes him more astute a salesman or not is debatable.

:lol: It was probably one of the Hoffman brother's chasing him for royalties. That man should not be allowed to talk under any circumstances:rolleyes: