Deicide in Guatemala !

chejoquiquivix

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2005
OK , Deicide in Guatemala was the most hard, brutal and great concert ever made, Mr.Benton himself recognize that, the Guatemalan Rockers and Metal Lovers were impressed and everybody was in a hell party that we never wanted to end, so great, so powerful, we just did not believe that we were living, the concert was excelent, we are so happy and still hearing Benton say :

You are the best motherfuckers I ever saw in a concert, we love you all Guatemala !

YEAH ! thanks Benton, simply the best !

Chejo

GREAT LIFE TO ROCK !

Sounds like you guys had fun. I was fortunate enough to meet Benton and Steve in toronto when they were here in june. I seen em and got to meet em, it was awsome.

Hey i dont know whats going on but i have noticed that in a lot of live pictures this tour Deicide is missing their banner that they usualy put behind them when they play. I am wondering if this has anything to do with Eric and Brian suing Glen for the name Deicide. When i seen em in Toronto they were touring as Deicide but their banner wasnt their. I personaly dont care or am gonna make a major issue out of it cause no matter what they can play in a garbage alley for all icare Glen and Steve are still Deicide. I was just wondering if this had anything to do with the name.