Delain arrives in the USA

delainnation

Sep 14, 2010
nashville,tn
Hello friends and family. I just wanted to take a moment to publicly thank everyone who has supported Delain over the years and have made this day possible. My dear friends of Delain have arrived in the USA today to embark on their first ever North American tour and it would not have been possible without folks like you. My heart is full of much gratitude to all of you for helping my friends be successful on their musical journey and I hope that you enjoy their shows on this tour. Dreams do come true folks. They truly do.

I was 90% likely to go see Kamelot anyway but Delain being there made this ticket a no brainer for me. They are at the top of my list of bands to see that I have yet to experience so I expect music Nirvana when Delain takes the stage.

ProgPower and Kamelot/Delain in September? I can't imagine life gets any better!

I'm really looking forward to seeing both Kamelot and Delain about a week after returning from ProgPower! Managed to get some friends to agree to come along to the show as well.

yesssssssss i will see them in san antonio texas on sept 25 i cant wait anyone going on that show let me know ?

erynu3yd.jpg
qe5ysu2e.jpg

Last night's show in Columbus.