Deleted Posts...

Dreamcell said:
WHERE ARE MY LAST POSTS? :confused:

Anyone else lost his posts? Every time the admins update the ultimatemetal something happens, but what about this one? :err:

Dear Dreamcell!

Almost all of my posts have been deleted, including 2 poems I wrote... There was a hard disk crash at the main server and we are lucky that not all of the posts are lost. I know it hurts, but we must thank God for what is recovered.
Take my understanding, brother. :erk:

Your loving friend Denis.

windstranger said:
Dear Dreamcell!

Almost all of my posts have been deleted, including 2 poems I wrote... There was a hard disk crash at the main server and we are lucky that not all of the posts are lost. I know it hurts, but we must thank God for what is recovered.
Take my understanding, brother. :erk:

Your loving friend Denis.

What kind of a server do they use? Maybe they should think of getting a "REAL" server with atleast 2 hard disks and put them on a "raid" fuction and get them mirrored, so that if the primary fails then the secondary hard disk will be ready to rock!!! :headbang:

In the end there were just some posts that have been lost my friend not us!!! Maybe we should start a "Poems Thread" so that we can recover your 2 poems along with other poems of yours and anyone else that has the beautiful urge of putting his soul and feelings on the paper!!!