Deliverance Artwork

Staffan

Soelen gaaer bag aase ned
Jul 15, 2002
Stockholm, sweden
www.myspace.com
I think it's pretty scaring artwork! A real dark atmopshere!

(it's many pictures of that room on the frontcover and one in the stairway of the house(the backcover) and one from outside the house(taken from the mailbox, you can see it in right corner of the picture)

Originally posted by Staffan
I think it's pretty scaring artwork! A real dark atmopshere!

(it's many pictures of that room on the frontcover and one in the stairway of the house(the backcover) and one from outside the house(taken from the mailbox, you can see it in right corner of the picture)

Can you post the artwork?

Are you sure it´s the same house? The picture of the stairway shows at least three floors in the house but the picture from the outside shows a one floor-house!?!

Originally posted by Nectar
Are you sure it´s the same house? The picture of the stairway shows at least three floors in the house but the picture from the outside shows a one floor-house!?!

I do think it's meant to be the same house(in all falls :lol:) I think the whole cd is about some Åkerfeldt guy who died "This album I dedicate to the loving memory of Valborg 'bojan' Åkerfeldt". And it it might be his house, and he was found dead or something just look at the mailbox, it seems like it hasn't been emptied for a couple of days...

The whole house looks very old. It looks lika ladorna in Norrland...!! :)

It must be the same house (even if it looks a little bit small).