Deliverance in Aus

Oh yeah Muses...That was the other store that I was thinking of. Up near those big silvery balls right? That place wasn't too bad but I couldn't really find what I was after there. There were a few other smalls places around there, but you're right - if Verandah is the best place there then it's not too good. As for Sanity...I wouldn't be caught dead buying something in there, and they have what, 2 or 3 of their stores in Rundle Mall alone selling exactly the same things? :confused:

Oh well...makes me thankful for Impact Records here :)

Thanks MK! :D

I'll tell my bro to check those places out if he gets the chance before he leaves....

Speaking of Sanity, out of boredom I inquired at some of their stores around town while waiting for my copeis of Deliverance to arrive from theendrecords, and even two weeks after the supposed release date here in Australia they still had no listing for the album on their computers....... (They're fucking clueless :bah: )

And today, after I'd read that someone had seen Deliverance on the Sanity website, I checked in one of their stores again and suprise-suprise they STILL don't have a listing for the album (and the album database is supposed to be nation wide). Which basically means they're advertising something on the net which they DON'T have..... typical.