Deliverance promo...

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Well, i know it's gonna sound crap for some of you but i'm looking for a Deliverance promo copy...i can't find it on Ebay so i was wondering if somebody around here could help me with that..
Cheers...

^ Why do you want it? I take it you are a collecter?
erm....let me think.........Still Life promos are always on ebay

When I was first getting into Opeth I was a fanatic collector. But for years now, the crap has been sitting in my dresser. I have a blackwater park poster that still in the shipping tube, never even took it out.. For all I know, it's not even in there !!

I had 2 grey 7"'s and 1 black 7".. so I sold 1 of my grey records on ebay for $125.00 (US Dollars). I've been slowly selling off my stuff when I get the urge.

^ RJ when are you next gonna sell some of your Opeth suff on ebay because me and probably alot of people on this board would be interested?

I usually let people know here. I'm probably not gonna sell anything for a while now. I sold that goddamn Still Life DVD for $68 and that wasn't cool. I gave that dude a $20 and a bunch of free stuff with his DVD. He was happy.

I have pretty much anything you can think of within reason.. I dont have the D1 radio edit single, Euro MAYH.... and thats about all I need to complete my collection. Unless you count the tapes which are like impossible to get... have a couple of boots but I dont really collect them too much.. just official stuff...

^ Yeah, I think you "NightSilentWater" are probably the biggest (or most insane) Opeth fan on these boards. Whats some of your super rare stuff?

I have two:
1) The concert poster from Shepards Bush Empire (the night they recorded DVD), which was signed by Mikael personally to me "Hi Robert - Keep Rockin (and a pict of the universal devil horns) - your friend Mikael".

2) Backstage pass for the Lamentations Tour. It's the Hologram Lamentations picture. Heres a pict:

back_stage_pass.jpg

The favs of my collection are probably MAYH promo, The Drapery Falls Radio Edit Single, BWP vinyl signed, black and grey(signed) 7", Lopez drumstick (signed), Steel heavy metal machine 7", I had Peter personally leave my voicemail greeting on my cell phone after a show, giant gold opeth banner, and a bunch more stuff... about 5 or 6 signed posters and pretty much every cd is signed... I'd post the whole list but I gotta update it