deluxe edition problem

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
I got the deluxe edition of OrWarrior and after opening the shrinkwrap it was in I found out the awesome artwork of kobi christ and shlomit magdalena and the praying muslims and jews is just a piece of paper not attached to anything...I keep it inside the booklet but i'm afraid someday it will accidently slip and i might ruin it or lose it. Any suggestions?

When I bought the album they were out of posters(not metalshop), but i didn't care as I have no place to hang anything on the walls...I imagine the poster is an enlargement of the deluxe cover i just mentioned so i don't have this artwork in another form.

Hm, I think that the photo of the band that the deluxe edition has, is not a part of the artwork.

I 'll keep mine as an autograph of the band members separately. :)

ILAN!!!
Long time no see my friend!
This photo of the band is part of the artwork at some point. This sheet is also there because in Germany, when you have a DVD you MUST put the age warning on the cover. Therefore, it avoids having it on the beautiful front cover.
Were you at the show yesterday?

ILAN!!!
Long time no see my friend!
This photo of the band is part of the artwork at some point. This sheet is also there because in Germany, when you have a DVD you MUST put the age warning on the cover. Therefore, it avoids having it on the beautiful front cover.
Were you at the show yesterday?

Yes, so is it :(

That the autogrpahs are seperately is good, but together with the FSK logo thats looks not good :(

I thought when i order the CD direct on the OL page they will send me a version of Israel or so, but no german CD^^

There is no Israel version. Even in the USA the limited edition (CD+DVD+digipack) is the german one. As far as I know, the USA have a special CD+DVD version, but looking like the normal edition (i.e. no digi booklet and in cristal case)

yeah the israeli version is the german one except from a herbew sticker on the shrinkwrap that says you get a free poster at the cashiers

Yes, so is it :(

That the autogrpahs are seperately is good, but together with the FSK logo thats looks not good :(

I thought when i order the CD direct on the OL page they will send me a version of Israel or so, but no german CD^^

since I didn't get the album in the metalshop or order it at the orphaned shop, my pic is not autographed.

I might get the cool postcards from the orphaned shop, those look nice

aghhhhh well I've done SOME work on the project but my day job keeps killing my time. Some time soon I intend to change jobs, get paid more, and have more free time. We'll see...

I got my deluxe edition in the mail a few days ago and the giant two part poster i got with it was completely crumpled =( it's a really beautiful poster and i was hoping maybe ther'd be some way for me to get another one?