Demilich's final gig 2010!

-CC-

Something in My Eye
Jan 12, 2009
So the bastards are coming back for one more show this year! Unfortunately it's going to be in Finland :(

(2010-05-07 - Update below: Line-up change)

Due to an old promise I had personally made, Demilich will play another gig. We can be seen in Jalometalli Metal Music Festival (Oulu, Finland) in 13-14 August 2010.

This may be an abomination to those who thought they were on our last gig in 2006. However, now you will be able to experience that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity again. If you feel betrayed, there are many ways to not hear and see, and our hot line will be willing to help you for free.

Those who have been sorry for not seeing us live have no excuse anymore.

To-be-FAQ:

1. So, you sold out for money.
Yes. If you consider getting money for gas, free tickets for the festival, and free accommodation for the whole weekend, we definitely sold out.

2. How old was the promise?
Old enough to make me feel obliged to do this.

3. Will you be doing more gigs?
No.

4. Is this definitely the last gig, then?
Most probably.

5. Which day will you play on, Friday (13th) or Saturday (14th)?
Due to my overwhelming superstition (of course) and fundamentalistic religiousness (yeah, sure), we have always tried to avoid playing on Friday 13th (yup, definitely). The gig will most probably be on Saturday, but I will confirm this when it gets confirmed to me.

6. What's your line-up going to be?
The Nespithe-era line-up, with Corpse replacing Ville. So, we're back to two guitars again.

"Straight across the sea" is meant in a relative way since there's people from Australia and Japan etc on here :). I should take a ferry from Umeå to Vasa, and then drive up to Oulu. But yeah, driving through Haparanda/Tornio would perhaps be both faster and cheaper.