DEMIURG featuring Dan Swanö?

Magic Child

Aug 28, 2003
Germany
Visit site
Anybody ever heard about this?

blabbermouth.net said:
On February 23, 2007 Mascot Records will release the debut album from Swedish band DEMIURG, entitled "Breath of the Demiurg". DEMIURG is the brainchild of PAGANIZER/RIBSPREADER mainman Rogga Johansson and Dan Swanö (EDGE OF SANITY, NIGHTINGALE). The album is said to be "filled with brutal and extreme death metal" that "displays an evolution from old into new." More information will be made available soon.

that's so åsome...finally somethink brutal from Dan...
only thing is if it's coming out in february how come Dan hasn't mentioned anything about this

Didn't Dan say something like "I'll never in my life play drums again wtfz0rz!" only a year ago? :p Anyway I'm definitely gonna check this cd out

But I remember, Dan also admitted himself that he always says things like that and makes definite plans for everything, but that he always changes his mind afterwards ;) Like never doing that style again, only concentrating on that project, "definitely" quitting projects, exact plans how next albums will be, and so on...

And I love him because of that! ;) I can understand it so well myself. I think, I would always make plans like that, too, let's say for example: "my next album will be only two minute hit songs and feature only bass and drums"! And then along the way, I come up with this great idea for an epic song with lots of dual leadguitars, and I would say, well, never mind ;)

And we would have never heard the best albums from Nightingale (and some of my favourite songs of all times!) or the "Crimson II" masterpiece, if he would not change his mind from time to time.

Bye,
Daniel