Demiurg Part II

The track on the Myspace doesnt represent the whole album of course, on this album actually each and every song has its own style believe it or not.
There are a couple of songs that are "part II"´s of songs from the debut and then there are a bunch way more brutal songs aswell as more epic stuff too. Even a doomcrusty track heavily inspired by the immense band Winter is lodged into the tracklist.
Pär/Satariel does his killer thing on only one track though, just so u dont think he is allover the place. The plan was to have him on atleast half of the material but that´ll have to wait to the 3rd album.
The song he sings on is over 7 minutes though so thats atleast something...

The style is totally different from Breath of the Demiurg, too bad. I really enjoyed the atmospheric / doomy old school death performed on the debut. This is a little bit more stock stuff, quallity still, but you know.

Demiurg 'the hate chamber is much better than the first album(still great). I've heard just about all the songs besides Cult of Dagon which is the only track not to be on myspace so far. -Wolves At The Gates is probably my favorite track.

Two new songs are up which are the best ones so far(world destroyer and the convulse meridian were up recently which are excellent). I noticed that all the songs are very different. The Hate Chamber has a lot more going on which is going to make this cd interesting for a lot longer than your typical monotonous death metal cds coming out these days and playing the cd from start to finish is going to be fun!

http://www.myspace.com/demiurgofficial

I have the album a couple of days now, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm not sure which of the two albums I like better, both are great. The production is very good as well, it sounds really powerful on my system.

Hey guys .. i just registered here cause of ''Dan Swano'' such a great artist. i hope u could recommend me some bands like ''Demiurg'' and ''Bloodbath'' that he related to , just any brutal death band with his touch and i will be greatful .