DEMIURG working on new album!

klaggu

New Metal Member
Sep 20, 2003
DEMIURG's last album, "The Hate Chamber" was one of my favorites of that year, so I was very excited to hear this:

"Hey there, this is Rogga of DEMIURG.
We in DEMIURG are very excited to be signing the band to Cyclone Empire, as we think its one of the best labels releasing metal these days...After the summer I will begin to work on material for our third album, but already there are both smaller and bigger fragments written. From the sound of it this far the third albums will be the most diverse so far and really bring out the best performances of everyone in the band. As usual Dan Swanö will take care of the production and mixing of the album and this time we have some really massive names on the list of guests that will appear. More on that will follow as work progresses on the album. Cheers and be sure to check in at the Myspace for updates during the fall and winter of this year.”

Line-Up:
Rogga Johansson - Guitars, Vocals
Dan Swanö - Lead Guitars, Keyboards, Clean Vocals
Johan Berglund - Bass
Pär Johansson - Clean Vocals
Ed Warby - Drums

I'm looking forward to hearing more Rogga/Dan collaborations!

Fuck man!!!

i just woke up all groggy and hung over and now i'm fucking awake.

That is just fucking awesome!!!

You made my day (and it hasn't even started yet) :kickass:

Looking forward to this very much...

Great news! The Hate Chamber fucking rules, and it finished in my Top 5 last year, as I recall. Definitely one of, if not THE best of Rogga's bands/projects, IMO.

Oh man that is awesome news!!!!
Liek you guys The Hate Chamber was one of my favourite releases last year and by the sounds of it the new one is gonna be even better!!
Thanks for the news!