Demo and Promo material

PMA

Prog Rock/Metal Head
Nov 29, 2003
SF Bay Area
www.timelinemusic.net
Marcel or Paul,

Glad to see your updated main site and that you are making old demo and promo mp3's available for downloading. If it is at all possible, can the artwork for these be made available so it can be put into iTunes album art? The jpegs that are on your site are very small images and larger ones would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul

Yeah, you're right with that one.
I think that artwork is very important for the music that it contains. It can change the whole mood of a record.

I don't use iTunes, so in my zase it would easier if they were just scanned and 'rarr-ed' together. ;)

Greets, Sebas.

Hello Paul

The demo's and promo MP3's are just older recordings which do not have the quality we stand for, it is an extra thing for the fans, so they hear the progression Sun Caged makes throughout the years.

We do not give any support of these older recordings, we only focus on new stuff, actually we are already composing for album #3 and I can tell you that the stuff we are writing at the moment is kicking ass, the chemistry is great and all the good vibes of "Artemisia" really helps in that too.

So yes you can have the MP3's but that is all we can do ;)

Hope you understand, we do not want people to go sell the old demo with artwork etc, since the quality is not that great. So that is why the images are that small ;)

Marcel

I love the songs on the demos and EP; and I love the quality... it gives it a certain air that makes it good in my opinion.
I also think that some of the songs on the demos are sometimes a bit of different versions? I'm also a fan of lemurs sining, i'm also a fan of pauls! dont get offended! :D <3