Dysperium Demo-Melodic Blackish/Doom

joe4324

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2003
Hello again!

Its been a few weeks since I've posted. In that time we have been busy putting the finishing touches on this production. There are still many things that we would like to do better but it is difficult doing 100% of the work ourselves. I hope you enjoy the material and pass it along to all of your friends. The entire demo is available for download free at 320kbps (highest quality possible).

The total playtime is 35:22 minutes long.

Our website and the demo may be found here: www.dysperium.com

If you would like to support the band you may purchase a self made CD of the material including liner notes and additional info for $5.00USD. Instructions may be found on the mp3 section of the website.

As always your input is greatly appreciated and we welcome contact from anyone who wishes to help us spread our music!

Thank You.

*tries frantically to draw some attention to the thread*

Hey!, Hey you!, Over there! Yeah you, check this out!

We are getting ready to send out copies of this demo now, anyone have any last minute input or opinoins they would like to express?

UPDATE:

We have found a bass player who seems to be working out very well. We've decided to put off sending out the promo cd's untill next week so that we have time to update all our material with his new bass tracks.

Hopefully by this comming weekend we will have all our mp3's updated on the site. Along with some other info. So check the site for updates.

Those who are interested in demos, I appologize for this additional week's delay but it should be worth the wait!

Again thanks everyone for your support and kind words.

Bump

UPDATE OCTOBER 22: Still putting the finishing touches on bass for the Dawning demo. Sean is proving to be a valuable member and contributer towards Dysperium. Dark Horizon Records, a local black/death metal label, has shown interest in Dysperium. We are currently on hold while direction is set forth. For more info, contact us through the 'contact' page on our site. www.Dysperium.com Thanks....John