Demo from my band's (Synesthesia) next studio album! come and listen!

Oct 31, 2002
Visit site
This site is going to have this demo for the next 24 hours as a teaser for fans in the Dominican Republic before we make it aviable for listen in our myspace eventually.

http://www.avanzadametallica.net/web/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=248

I've posted stuff from my band "Synesthesia" several times in other ultimatemetal.com forums, dont remember if I have in this one.

We already released a studio album in 2005, some of the songs in that album are aviable in our myspace, we are also currently in a couple of days countdown to the release of a live album recorded during a "sort of unplugged, but really just psychedelia" show last year. The studio album is currently being worked on for a summer 2007 release.

Anyways, ANY feedback would greatly appreciated.

Just listen to your song once... my honest first impressions;

Would have liked it better if the lyrics were sung in English. Hard to relate to if I can't understand.

Some cool musical passages/transitions especially at the 6:23 and 6:40 marks, but no hook to make me want to hear it again. If I understood the lyrics and could identify with them that might change.

Good Luck!

Just listen to your song once... my honest first impressions;

Would have liked it better if the lyrics were sung in English. Hard to relate to if I can't understand.

Some cool musical passages/transitions especially at the 6:23 and 6:40 marks, but no hook to make me want to hear it again. If I understood the lyrics and could identify with them that might change.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the comments! and yes the language thing has certaintly been an issue, the location (Dominican Republic) makes it a very VERY complex thing to debate when making rock or metal here. Hopefully some other time you get to listen to it you like it better. :cool:

The file is now aviable on our myspace along with:

One studio version of "Lápidas", and the live version of it as a teaser for a new live album, plus a track from a debut album called "Esquizofrenia".

Hopefully you guys can ejoy it.