DEMON HUNTER: Lyric Video For New Song 'Artificial Light'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for "Artificial Light", a brand new song from Seattle-based Christian metallers DEMON HUNTER, can be seen below. The track is taken from the band's upcoming album, "Extremist", which will be released on March 18 via Solid State.DEMON HUNTER's sixth album, "True Defiance", sold 12,500 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 36 on The Billboard 200 chart. The record arrived in stores on April 10, 2011 via Solid State Records. The CD was produced by Aaron Sprinkle (ANBERLIN, EMERY) and mixed by Jason Suecof (ALL THAT REMAINS, TRIVIUM)."True Defiance" was released on limited-edition vinyl on July 31, 2012 via Solid State. Limited to a one-time pressing of 1,000 copies, the double LP, double gatefold package features stunning large-scale versions of DEMON HUNTER frontman and graphic artist Ryan Clark's beautiful artwork — making this a must-have for DEMON HUNTER fans and vinyl collectors.DEMON HUNTER made headlines last year for its purported association with the Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden. In an article in Esquire, the anonymous SEAL said: "I wore my DEMON HUNTER patch on every mission. I wore it when I blasted Bin Laden."
demonhunterextremistcover.jpg

More...