DEN SAAKALDTE To Release 'Kapittel II: Faen I Helvete' In May

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Norwegian black metallers DEN SAAKALDTE will release their long-awaited sophomore album, "Kapittel II: Faen I Helvete", on May 27 in Europe and June 10 in North America via Agonia Records. The cover artwork was created by Trine + Kim Design Studio (ULVER, MAYHEM, DARKTHRONE, DHG) and can be seen below. The follow-up to 2009's "All Hail Pessimism" was recorded in February 2014 at Strand Studio. The effort will be available as a three-panel digipack CD, digitally and on vinyl (in three versions: black, blue and red). DEN SAAKALDTE steps out of the shadows after five long years of strengthening its dark musical identity and defining a more grim musical approach. Built upon intense and heavy emotions and featuring members of GORGOROTH, 1349, KOLDBRANN and NIDINGR, "Kapittel II: Faen i Helvete" feels as the band's most complete work to date. The album combines doom and black metal elements with clean vocals, spoken parts and obscure atmosphere. "Kapittel II: Faen I Helvete" track listing: 01. Din Siste Dag 02. Forbanna Idioter 03. Du Selvproklamerte Misjonær 04. Endeløst Øde 05. Djevelens Verk 06. Som Ett Arr på Sjelen 07. Ondskapens Nødvendighet Eldur (FORTID) replaced Niklas (SHINING) on vocals. DEN SAAKALDTE is: Sykelig - Guitar Tjalve - Guitar, Backing Vocals Seidemann - Bass Eldur - Vocals Tybalt - Drums
densaak2014cd.jpg

More...