Dendura recording soon w/ grammy producer!

Dendura

Mar 29, 2006
We, Dendura will be recording with a grammy award winning producer (who has worked with some of our favorite metal bands) starting next week in Chicago, Ill . We are very excited to show our progressed sound to you in the near future! Stay tuned to our myspace pg for details! We have a new rhythm section so their will be more low end metal bass plus we have 2 guitarists, not only one (since the lineup change from our debut cd). Vocally and musically, we have progressed from our debut and we are anxious to let you all hear it! These new songs have alot more power and intricate playing. The song structures and arrangements aren't as straight forward as was before. Vocally, you'll hear alot of changes as well. So those who weren't fans before, may find they like our upcoming untitled album. A music video shoot will be taking place for our track off the album called "Lady of War" in Detroit MI on July 5th. The album will be released by Killzone Records in which we have signed a 1 album deal with. Some of these new songs will be showcased first at the Flight of the Valkries metal fest. Unfortunately though, Paul Stein (one of our guitarists) will be absent at this show only because of his brothers wedding. Can't wait for the festival!!! :headbang:
zodiac6.jpg

dendurabandpromo.jpg

Some of these new songs will be showcased first at the Flight of the Valkyries metal fest.
Wahoo! Can't wait to hear the new stuff (and Yay for being the first ones to get to hear it! :headbang:) and I can't wait to get my hands on your new album when it comes out.

It's too bad that Paul won't be able to make it. (Silly brothers and their weddings interfering with the making of metal music. :lol:) But were glad that the rest of Dendura will be joining us.

Yes, you wont hear the dual guitar harmonies but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.... LOL
I told him no more weddings with your family!!! My god!!! WTF!? J.K.