DENDURA RECORDING SOON!

Dendura

Mar 29, 2006
We, Dendura will be recording with a grammy award winning producer in Chicago, Ill in May and June. Right now, we are doing prep work for the album. At this time, he needs to remain nameless for publicity purposes until a few months prior to the albums release.

We are very excited to show our progressed sound to you in the near future! Stay tuned to our myspace pg for details! A music video shoot will be taking place for our track off the album called Lady of War in Detroit MI on July 5th. I'ts my personal favorite with the middle eastern/arabic sound carrying throughout it but nice and heavy. We also have a new rhythm section so their will be more low end metal bass and more well diversed drummer. Vocally and musically, this album will be heavier and have more dynamics than our debut cd but will have a few songs belly dancers can shake their hips to! We are very excited to have you hear this new yet untitled album!

Dendura
Aziza
Paul
Justin
Steve
_________:headbang::headbang:

To the wonderful fans of Dendura.
It is my distinct pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Jason Stevens.
I have been brought into Dendura as the interim Bass player. I will be working with them on their new album and video shoot as well as playing live with them. I am very impressed with their musical and vocal ability's. They put on a very distinct show and I am honored and excited to be a part of it. I am drawn to the hypnotic melodies and I will bring deep and powerful low end to the rhythm section. The new album will have a powerful edge to it and at the same time remain true to the Egyptian theme and story's that have made them the incredible band that they are. I Have taught music theory and Bass guitar for a number of years and field tested Bass gear for GHS / Rocktron Corporation. I am a session Bassist for Studio 55 in Grand Haven Michigan. I am very excited to be a session Bass player for Dendura and look forward to what the future holds. I am also looking forward to meeting the amazing fans of Dendura.
Jason Stevens

Hey Aziza! Hey Jason!

I am so excited about the new CD and I know it's a lot of work for you all but HURRY UP! :lol: I know, patience is not my strong suit.

My favorite song is Lady of War, too. I was able to be there when they played it for the first time live and it was so awesome. It made sense to me in many ways because I knew about Sekhmet already so the lyrics had a deeper meaning to me. I can hardly wait to get the CD home and listen to that song especially. Lyrics Here

I know the new CD is going to be heavier, so it will be interesting to see how my children react to it. They love the New Life CD and my 4 year old daughter will pop in the CD, put her tap shoes on and dances to it in the kitchen. :lol: