NOW CASTING FOR DENDURA MUSIC VIDEO!

Dendura

Mar 29, 2006
CASTING MUSIC VIDEO BULLETIN
We are looking for extra belly dancers, actors to portray guards, headbangers and extras for our video shoot on July 5th and July 6th in Detroit, MI. This song will be featured on Dendura's next album on Killzone Records produced by a grammy award winning producer and you can be a part of it!!! Dendura has been heard on Comedy Central and award winning films! If you are interested in being in our video shoot, please submit an email to dendura@gmail.com , send a picture, any prior acting experience and your name and contact information for us to get a hold of you. Thank you! Talent is not required for both days unless you are a featured actor.

This is a professional film crew. Visit www.fivecloverfilms.com for the directors previous work. Visit www.myspace.com/denduraband to hear and see what Dendura has done.

DATE AND LOCATION:
July 5th, Saturday, The Ritz in Warren, MI
Arrival time: 9pm

July 6th, Detroit, MI location TBA featured talent only

Extras will still need to pay cover charge as the footage will be shot from our live performance shoot at The Ritz as this is also a regular show w/ all female fronted bands. The club only allows us 10 into the venue without as this is left open for our featured talent. Extras are encouraged to RSVP at the email below. $5.00
dendura@gmail.com

Featured talent will not have to pay to get in the venue but must be approved by Dendura's mgmt and will get credit & copy. Email also dendura@gmail.com
:headbang:
ritz2band7.jpg

I want to go to this SOOOO badly but there is just no way. I have two small children and my youngest, Mali, is just not ready to be without me at night yet. I know it will come, but not yet. I would give almost anything to be there, just not my little girl's tears, there is nothing worth that. :)

I know it's going to be amazing and will be thinking of you all that night and pretending to listen to Lady of War while I dance around my livingroom and sing (badly I assure you) the amazing lyrics. :headbang: