Denver! IM's ONLY Headlining Show!

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
Ok, for all you Maiden and metal freaks... in case you haven't heard (I just got invited to this today) Iron Maiden will be doing ONE headlining show in the US, info is as follows:

USA - Denver, Coors Ampitheatre
Date: August 9

Tickets go on sale at 10am on Saturday 14th May.

Special guests are Rob Zombie plus Mastodon.

Tickets available now at www.ticketmaster.com

Of course I am catching a plane to Denver for the day and goingggg, have pit tickets too... Kittybeast will be gracing the flight and the show with me :D

FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :headbang:

Good for you both!! I hope you will be having a great time! Of course you know that the regulars of UMOS MUST write a detailed review of any show they ever visit? ;)

Wish I could the there...

Pabla said:
USA - Denver, Coors Ampitheatre
Date: August 9

It's a good thing you got tickets in the reserved section. They have to cut the shows at something like 10:00 thanks to a noise ordinance. And they have to keep it fairly low so the sound in the grass GA section sucks. I've missed quite a few tours because I refuse to go back there.

Pabla said:
Of course I am catching a plane to Denver for the day and goingggg, have pit tickets too... Kittybeast will be gracing the flight and the show with me :D

FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :headbang:

Kick ass! Hope you both have a good time. If you need ideas of what to do in Denver when you're not dead, I might have a coupla ideas. Drink lots of water to avoid any altitude-related problems. o_O