Derby Fucking Constabulary

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
A camera ambush by the flipping Derby Pigs caught me flipping speeding whilst travelling to bloodstock and now I've got a 60 quid fine and 3 blinking points on my licence.

I hope the Nazi flipper who saw the photo and decided to prosecute me catches leprosy and his penis falls off.

hehehe thats what happens when you play power metal while driving.......

There you are racing along on your chariot of steel, Eagles flying high above you, swords in the wind., hair flaying the air..... FLASH... 60 quid fine...bastards! lol

If you know it was a hand held speed camera that caught you appeal aginst how fast they claim you were going (if you can), you may just get off with it. A friend of mine did!.

I think it was a fixed camera ambush that got doing 41mph in a 30 zone. I wish instead I'd run over Jedifart and then reversed and wheelspinned on his head. I wouldn't have minded getting 6 points and a £120 fine for that ;)

Thanks to everyone else for the supportive words.

Hard luck and unfortunate but , I do find though that a lot of people that call the Police "pigs" , "nazis" etc usually have been caught or are doing something perhaps they shouldnt. I have been on the recieving end of a GBH attack (life threatening injuries to the head) and my wife has had her handbag snatched in recent years and in both cases the Police have been fantastic and very supportive . They also caught the scum that carried out both crimes , only for the Courts to be their usual windy, PC , "criminals have issues" selves and dish out pathetic sentences. Lay off the law , they have a shit job !

couldn't agree more Wolfhoff, I'm a Paramedic in Sunderland and some of the shite we have to deal with!. I'm glad the police are there. We get assaulted on a daily basis by the dreg's of society.

Tough break Eagle - I didn't realise it was a thirty we were in either!

But - I guess police are there to protect us, so even if they do catch you out, better to acknowledge and accept than have a go at.....:erk:

On the positive side, every time you look at your license for the next four years, you'll be reminded of Bloodstock 03 (just as last years Slayer gig is etched on mine!!!)

Unfortunately the negative outweighs it though.....points are current for three years, stay on your license for four and you have to declare them to your insurance people for five!!!! Expect your insurance to go up too (depending on who you're with, some don't penalise for one speeding offence, others can charge anything up to 20%)

Ah well, at least your £60 will be well spent..............funding another camera!!!!

Fragile Dreams said:
hehehe thats what happens when you play power metal while driving.......

There you are racing along on your chariot of steel, Eagles flying high above you, swords in the wind., hair flaying the air..... FLASH... 60 quid fine...bastards! lol

See you should have been listening to Paradise Lost or MDB or Anethema!!