Descending is a bad ass song (the whole album kicks ass)

replicated

Threadkiller
Nov 1, 2004
Bumfuck, MI 69666
Took me a few listens til this album grew on me, much like when I bought Dismantling Devotion which I now love. And that is a good. I understand that Daylight Dies creates an atmosphere with their music, changing from doom, to hope and mixing ethereal atmospheric walls of sounds with the absolute brutality of the crunching guitars and Nathan's aggressively brutal, yet clear vocals. It's like watching a really good movie, and you watch it again and realized you missed half the stuff that was there. The music has become so complex, and every listen brings a new discovery. Kick ass.

All I have to say, is Descending has a badass solo, and emulated the exact moment I was in. That's what I love about Daylight Dies. There's always that perfect song for the moment. Great job guys.

P.S, As I wrote this, that kickass guitar riff and solo kicked in on The Morning Light. Totally badass.

I agree about Descending. According to the poll results, it is quite an underrated track. I really enjoyed from the first time I heard it. Pretty unique for a Daylight Dies track.

I just listened to this song yesterday when it came up on shuffle. I love that guitar/kick stacatto riff that comes in a bit into it.