Describe a COB song with pictures...

<-Warheart->

† Fuck You Very Much †
Dec 24, 2005
England
Ugh yeah, I thought this could turn out pretty cool and maybe a tad bit humerous.

Just think of the title of any Children of Bodom song from one of their 5 studio albums and describe it with a picture or pictures.

If you're going to describe "Hate Crew Deathroll", try and create just one large image in Paint with all of the clues edited into one so we don't end up with loads of giant images linked from google all over the place just for one song.

This could be pretty cool for other bands/songs too in the Off-Topic section but lets keep this thread just for Bodom.

I suppose the rule will be to just quote the poster's name that posted the last pic and guess the song title, if you get it right, you post the next pic/clue. That way, we won't end up with 5 people posting at the same time. And avoid writing actual words like "to" and "And" otherwise it'll give it away.

I'LL START:

47501689cc2.jpg

A nice easy one.

:lol: Yeah kumusubie666 that's pretty easy considering it has the name of the song at the bottom and it's also the name of the file. :p