Describe the person above you.

^
was born with two left testicles and a half grown penis protruding from his armpit. Plastic surgery corrected these terrible deformities but failed to realize that they had accidentally surgically removed the nipples and had stapled both thumbs inside the anal cavity. Unfortunately, Chairman Kaga will never be able to rub his nipples anymore, as his thumbs have now fused into his colon.

^
was born with two left testicles and a half grown penis protruding from his armpit. Plastic surgery corrected these terrible deformities but failed to realize that they had accidentally surgically removed the nipples and had stapled both thumbs inside the anal cavity. Unfortunately, Chairman Kaga will never be able to rub his nipples anymore, as his thumbs have now fused into his colon.

OH GAWD! :lol:

^doesn't like to be described by me cause all i always say is ":kickass:" in my descriptions
^

:kickass: