Describe the person above you.

(hey, what? I did that? I didn't even know... no, seriously... people messaged me and I always received it all.... ) ^said a thing that made me wonder what the heck I did with my myspace... I gotta check it soon

EDIT: I gave a look and you're right, the 'away' status was activated.... I didn't remember doing such a thing, also cause I kept receiving messages!!! °_° ...sorry, I dunno why it all happened.

^thinks I take care of my myspace too much

(to be honest, the bands I listen to were once a list of names as well, then I decided to make the page nicer to my taste and so did that... I don't think I did something weird or bad...)

^Missunderstood me, :lol: I was not criticising the fact, but saying it. If I had time I'd like to have the Myspace a bit better, but I have not that time, and it's been so much time since last time I used it that I have forgotten my password, :lol: I carry 3 Myspaces (mine, my band , an organisation that bands of my town have made and I'm part of), and the band's and the organisation's ones take the little time forum, guitar and studies let me, :lol:

^probably thinks (like many people do lately, grrr) that I misunderstood and feel a bit touchy and moody about it, but I'm NOT! I was only playing this thread's game and describing ya! :D

(ps: oh and just so you know... I don't have much time as well, cuz of uni. Everything "weird" and cured that you see on my page was made during holidays. :))