Describe the person above you.

^I postjumped because of him...you dumbass! :mad:

@Eli: gets a hug back from me :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6877427 said:
(Erni, I just checked... I didn't get any message after your last comment... I am confused :confused:)

I meant my last comment...well, I thought you'd maybe say something about that...or, I don't know... I didn't really expect anything, don't worry. But...I'd normally write something back if someone wrote something like that, well, just anything. So...well, I was a bit confused that I didn't get a message back from you...
But it's okay, as I said...I didn't expect anything. :)

^is adorable (ahhh, now I see, you meant the comment... well, I didn't write you anything else cuz I thought I had already written to you too much in the previous comment so I didn't wanna bore you more... sorry, but that was hot it went, really)

^ I didn't notice you were gone... Sorry! If I had have known, I would have missed you.

No, sorry, you completely misunderstood what I meant! I didn't say that you had to "notice" I was gone... who said I was gone?
I wasn't gone anywere, seriously.
I described you saying that "you didn't miss me" cuz it was a thing I knew for certain (obviously) and it was the first thing I thought of so I just wanted to start the game's thread.