Describe the person above you.

^ Wants to live in England?

Amd you're welcome. Heh. You remembered my name.
:D

Why do you want to live in England?

(I never forget, sweetie... ;] ...) ^wonders whether I want to live in England, and seems quite surprised! Hehe. :p

Well, for many reasons, one of them is that I'd like to live there cuz I've always had a thing for it since lil'... just love it, plus it's the place where some of the best music came from... it's unique, to me.

^ Made me go "Awww."

Well I wasn't trying to make it sound like I thought England was a bad place. I do like being English but I'm not sure why. I want to go to Finland though.

Are you able to come and visit England at all?

Also, I'm just curious, what is it that you are studying at University?

^likes talking and exchanging opinions, which is a good quality, to me.

Hmm, I can't come and visit it at the moment... but I swear I would, if only I could.
At my Uni I'm studying to become a chemist... and that's pretty much making me go crazy... I'm tired!!!! I swear...

^ Is going to be a chemist.

You'll be able to visit England at some point though.
:)

I don't know what career I want.
:erk:

^ Didn't go through a year of doing nothing like I'm doing at the moment.

I do know what I'm taking at University though.

^read what I wrote in the "what are you doing atm thread", so he's right... I turned the pc on cuz I need it to do a few things, like writing stuff for uni.

^is one of the few people who like Dire Straits here so has my apology... (but I needed a change).

ps: Dire Straits are still in my nickname, somehow... for in "Tunnel Of Love" there's the sentence where I took my nick from. ;]

^Right :kickass:

Sorry, I mixed meanings cosin spanish degree is called ''carrera'' and we usually mix it with career.

Ah. That's fine. That's interesting to know.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7070222 said:
Yes, maybe... I hope so! Who knows...
And you really seem to be a clever girl, I think you can get good results about anything you could do. :)

Haha. I'm really not. I just got two ungraded in my exams.
:erk:
It's because I didn't try at all though.

^ Is very, very sweet and deserves a thank you from me.