Describe the person above you.

^

;) Dude you've been nowhere to be seen lately :lol:
That or I'm going blind, :ill:

Yeah, I was more or less absent, as some know my HDD is dead and I can't connect to the internet with my old computer cause I don't have an Wireless card on it and the modem is too fare for Ethernet cable... tho with the end of school session and etc... And with "Used to exist" I didn't mean specificly on the board ;)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7208653 said:
What does this mean? Sorry if I ask, but I don't get it...

You are like all dead with your current absence in my mailbox :D

Yeah, "The dead shall remains in heart and memories" but still, you aren't existing anymore :lol:

You cut contact :mad:

^is described by me saying he will be described by Kevin soon!

You are like all dead with your current absence in my mailbox :D

Yeah, "The dead shall remains in heart and memories" but still, you aren't existing anymore :lol:

You cut contact :mad:
I can understand what you say, but I don't know what I did wrong... I didn't cut any contact, I had answered to your last message, and I really thank you a lot for what you had said cuz it did help me a lot.
I'm sorry that you feel this way anyway. It's ok, no worries, I accept your opinions and choices.

^Great composer, should record some new stuff in a short time :kickass:

Yeah, I was more or less absent, as some know my HDD is dead and I can't connect to the internet with my old computer cause I don't have an Wireless card on it and the modem is too fare for Ethernet cable... tho with the end of school session and etc... And with "Used to exist" I didn't mean specificly on the board ;)

I knew both about your HDD and about not meaning just on this board, but it was too easy, :lol: Anyways glad you're back.