Describe the person above you.

^Got double-postjumped and, aside from that, told me her name some time ago but I still don't know which way she prefers, short or full name.

POSTJUMP:^Got postjumped by Eli.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7220370 said:
^likes "spaghetti carbonara" a lot, and is gonna write a special ode about it, ha!

Indeed. I'm on it, I have a couple of riffs, but I won't be able to compose riffs that can match the awesomeness of spaghetti carbonara :erk: I might try composing after eating it to see if it gets me extra inspiration, :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7220370 said:
No way, I'm so boring!! :lol: Seriously, eh!

Bah, that's the only thing I hate both in you and Mitch: you're both constantly bitching about yourselves and lying about that, :lol:

^I was faster than him/her, before... yay, I was faster for once!!!

Indeed. I'm on it, I have a couple of riffs, but I won't be able to compose riffs that can match the awesomeness of spaghetti carbonara :erk: I might try composing after eating it to see if it gets me extra inspiration, :lol:
Please let us know any update!! :lol:

Bah, that's the only thing I hate both in you and Mitch: you're both constantly bitching about yourselves and lying about that, :lol:
Are we constantly doing that? Didn't know that, sorry, but maybe that's because Mitch and I are the same person... :oops:

^Doesn't care about which version of her name I use, so economy ftw and result is.......Erni, :lol:

DOUBLE POSTJUMP:^Made me laugh, :lol: So I am in front of a super creature that can be two individuals at once and be in places as far as GB and Italy and be at the same time male and femeale and that has two myspaces and writes to itself on those?? :lol: I must take a pic of it before it goes away or I'll get the ''pics or it didn't happen'', :lol:

I will update you if something cool comes up with the ''ode to spaghetti carbonara'', atm is way too short and still not clear to say anything, :lol:

^funny guy who likes some of the same music I do like!

Especially when we're hugging. :oops:
Indeed, sweetheart. :loco:

@Eli:Would really like to go to England once, as far as I know... (have you already been there, Eli?)
You remember correctly, I'd also love moving to England, someday... and I am there right now. :D :p

DOUBLE POSTJUMP:^Made me laugh, :lol: So I am in front of a super creature that can be two individuals at once and be in places as far as GB and Italy and be at the same time male and femeale and that has two myspaces and writes to itself on those?? :lol: I must take a pic of it before it goes away or I'll get the ''pics or it didn't happen'', :lol:
Maybe! Not sure though... but glad I made ya laugh.

I will update you if something cool comes up with the ''ode to spaghetti carbonara'', atm is way too short and still not clear to say anything, :lol:
Yes, please.