Describe the person above you.

^May have the first four Cannibal Corpse CD's which I want(Except The Bleeding, which I have, but I want Tomb of The Mutilated and Eaten Back To Life)

^ The meaning of first, second and third world was created during the cold war, the world split in two EAST AND WEST, east was the first world, the west the second world and the third world were created by another nations whose didnt want to be involved with any of both sides, so they decided to gather forces and sources to make a new echonomy.

^ The meaning of first, second and third world was created during the cold war, the world split in two EAST AND WEST, east was the first world, the west the second world and the third world were created by another nations whose didnt want to be involved with any of both sides, so they decided to gather forces and sources to make a new echonomy.

which apparently failed and brought AIDS and poor people instead of wellfare, amirite

^May be his favorite Marduk? What's the best Marduk btw, I have World Funeral and really like it, also Romans 5:12, not so much but it has good songs.