Describe the person above you.

Postjump. Then I'll just do it the other way around. ^You have to show Knarfi your austrian german! ;)

This was for Knarfi: ^ You have to ask him if he can talk to you in his austrian german, you'll laugh you ass off. :rofl:

^...blargh.

Oh, you really seem to like me much... (I know it's just my usertitle, but if you describe me with "blargh" then it more sounds like a ":yuk:" to me...)

^Isn't online on myspizzle. xxx

Oh, you really seem to like me much... (I know it's just my usertitle, but if you describe me with "blargh" then it more sounds like a ":yuk:" to me...)

Oh no, sorry, I didn't mean it like that! I just wanted to post and you were the last person to and I don't really know anything of you, so I just looked and saw that word, I thought that maybe it described your mood. I apologize.

^ is obsessed wiv MSN! :-O

^Has a rarely used MSN from what a friend told me.
Yeah, I seldom use it because it created me many problems in the past and I am also very busy, I don't have much free time and I am not a very social or nice person.
And who is this friend who said this, if ya don't mind me asking?

┼Victim of the Night┼;7540679 said:
^ is obsessed wiv MSN! :-O

Yeah, I seldom use it because it created me many problems in the past and I am also very busy, I don't have much free time and I am not a very social or nice person.
And who is this friend who said this, if ya don't mind me asking?
The friend was Marie aka jmbullet.
And I'm not obsssed with MSN, I use Yahoo just as much, unfortunately UM people don't seem to use it much. :p
^Has never talked to me before.