Describe the person above you.

(...oh really? I didn't think someone would notice such a tiny change, to be honest.) ^ has my same signature-style and just revealed me that I used the same font she used in her sig.

I just notice those kinda of things...and not just on you, Elisa. No need to criticize me for things I did more than half a year ago...I changed, and you should have noticed that too. And I officially say "sorry" now, since I forgot that in my private message.
Now I'll stop talking about this, it's kinda stupid to start about that again, just because of my comment on your new signature.

^ likes this thread.

I just notice those kinda of things...and not just on you, Elisa. No need to criticize me for things I did more than half a year ago...I changed, and you should have noticed that too. And I officially say "sorry" now, since I forgot that in my private message.
Now I'll stop talking about this, it's kinda stupid to start about that again, just because of my comment on your new signature.
Hm, Erni... I started nothing, I ONLY described you like you descibed me, so I DON'T know why you're reacting this way, I'm sorry that you do.
Yes, I'll stop talking of "this" too, because you are the one who's getting upset and accusing me of criticizing you, so please keep being ok and understand what I wrote, because I was -and am- only playing this thread's game.
Thanks, and take care. ^_^

And Nick, please don't edit this post too, since I'm doing nothing bad and I am not gonna write anything else about "this". Thanks.