Describe the person above you.

I'm not banned, I just changed my custom user title :p

many people has fallen in this trick :lol:

hey, hey...It's been a great idea!! :cool:
To tell the truth, I thought for some seconds to that possibility, but then I said: no, why should he make us a similare trick? Instead you did... :lol: You made a good trick, good work, ahahah! :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5546976 said:
hey, hey...It's been a great idea!! :cool:
To tell the truth, I thought for some seconds to that possibility, but then I said: no, why should he make us a similare trick? Instead you did... :lol: You made a good trick, good work, ahahah! :)

I like when people ask if I'm banned :lol: that's the best part :cool:

^is walking through his path with me by his side... ;)

needs to add me :p

Aww... you asked that to me?? I'm glad about this, my finnish goddess... :)

And now that I'm thinking to this... I have lots of people to add... will I be able to stand all that work?! May the force be with me.....ouch! :loco: Ok, tomorrow I'll add people who asked me, tomorrow I'll do it... :)

To be confused is pure fun, sometimes... (without exaggeration, certainly) but it's a must!! :kickass:

Ok, ok.....people, don't read what I wrote: I made more nonsenses than usual cause I'm too sleeply.... byeeeee

Thank you Marcio!! :D I don't say "Good night to you too!" cause of different time, but.... See you and all the other guys here (expecially my badgers fan Blondie... :p).... :wave: