Describe the person above you.

(Thank you! It's my bass, a Fender jazz bass. I love it. :))

TheKid said:
has a VERY VERY VERY NICE BASS in their profile picture
^ likes an awesome bass! And joined in 2008 but is now starting to post more often in the forums.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8283528 said:
(Thank you! It's my bass, a Fender jazz bass. I love it. :))

^ likes an awesome bass! And joined in 2008 but is now starting to post more often in the forums.

(your bass makes me want to walk out into the street and just go :kickass: at the cars going by :D)

^
is a small tube in the human body

(your bass makes me want to walk out into the street and just go :kickass: at the cars going by :D)

^
is a small tube in the human body
^ doesn't know that my nickname is because of a part in the lyrics of a song by Dire Straits that I love, which is called "Tunnel Of Love"! Hehe.
EDIT: OMG, you changed your post... arghhhh, confusionnn!!

Oh, and:
Ensi said:
^Plays bass, which I didn't know.

Why do chicks always play bass? Is it because guitar is too challenging?

^ is wrong, I don't really play bass... more like, I "torture" it, I just play random things here and there, and this bass is also very special because it did belong to my dad. :)

ps: naaaah, many chicks play guitar, like Mystique! And well, dunno, I couldn't imagine myself playing guitar, I think it's not for me! XD

┼Victim of the Night┼;8283563 said:
^ doesn't know that my nickname is because of a part in the lyrics of a song by Dire Straits that I love, which is called "Tunnel Of Love"! Hehe.
EDIT: OMG, you changed your post... arghhhh, confusionnn!!

Oh, and:

^ is wrong, I don't really play bass... more like, I "torture" it, I just play random things here and there, and this bass is also very special because it did belong to my dad. :)

ps: naaaah, many chicks play guitar, like Mystique! And well, dunno, I couldn't imagine myself playing guitar, I think it's not for me! XD

^
Gives excellent explanations.
Also seems to be posting in the same threads as me today.