Describe the person above you.

^also, the logo in his avatar was featured for the single of the song Heartwork, where a musicvideo was made for. Nowadays, there's also a tshirt with this logo available. The logo was created by H.R. Geiger, who also designed Alien and the microphone stand of Jonathan Davis.

^ The good ol' Vikk. And one of the few people on here who like (or at least liked, in the past) Amathema as much as I do.

By the way, didn't talk to you in a while... how have you been? Hm, sorry, wouldn't wanna hijack the thread... =/

^german who stood in the same location as the phenom

┼Victim of the Night┼;8434042 said:
^ The good ol' Vikk. And one of the few people on here who like (or at least liked, in the past) Amathema as much as I do.

By the way, didn't talk to you in a while... how have you been? Hm, sorry, wouldn't wanna hijack the thread... =/

hi there, well i don't listen them much now, because it's been awhile from the lastest realease. Now i'm waiting for the new album, hopefully will rock :) I was good, but now i'm back to hell :kickass:

^Was supposed to settle down in Germany two years ago, and i was supposed to meet him there :p

^ His location is quite funny...

hi there, well i don't listen them much now, because it's been awhile from the lastest realease. Now i'm waiting for the new album, hopefully will rock :) I was good, but now i'm back to hell :kickass:
Ah ok, understandable. Yes, let's hope it'll be nice again. :)

Haha, alriiiight Vikk... :kickass: