Describe the person above you.

^ Hey Vikkie! I am not having exams these days because Uni is closed and so the students who booked certain exams will be studying at home till September, and some who didn't plan to do some exams yet, will go on holiday. I am one of those who are studying at home, haha... no holiday, yet. I can't.

I still need at least one more year, I think, but I'm not sure yet, depends whether professors are gonna give us troubles, you know, some of them like makin' things complicated for students... :mad:

How are you? :)

^i'm fine, still stuck here, not really sure i'm going to do now. But i'm back to Uni, 1/2 years for me to finish it :(

^ is talking to me about our study-plans. (sorry, I thought I'd go on with the game in the meantime as well!) :)

And:
I'm glad to know you're fine! Will you move someday? Or you think you won't anymore? I still remember when in the past you said you wanted to move to Finland... if you can't move there, I hope there's some other place you like and will have the chance to move to.
1/2 years? Well, I know it's tough and frustrating :)(), we're on the same boat, somehow, so don't give up and stay strong! :)

^Likes the Song Fade to Black, by Metallica (i guess)

yeah, i had a job opportunity there, but it didn't happen, well but like i said, i don't know what to do now, i'll just try to finish Uni, and then i'll give another chance of leaving =)

^ has been quicker than me and I had to edit my post... oh and... thinks this forum is a soap operaaaaa XD

vikk said:
^Likes the Song Fade to Black, by Metallica (i guess)

yeah, i had a job opportunity there, but it didn't happen, well but like i said, i don't know what to do now, i'll just try to finish Uni, and then i'll give another chance of leaving =)
^ guessed right! I love that song particularly, although I got to know many people who "dislike" it.

>> ah, yes, I think I remember this, but didn't know how it ended... but now that you said all this, I understand, yes, and I think that thinking about finishing Uni first and caring of the future (and moving) after is the best thing. :)