Describe the person above you.

^ Not always... tell that to this guy and his dog:

fdrdrer.jpg

ugly3_lg.gif

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Heartless, but where the heck do you find all those your crazy pics you're showing us??!!!

^Yes, for me it works! :)

(but do you know when I don't like it? When you post some Down children's pics, adding some words.... they suffer.... I think you could joke about something else.... but don't take it bad! :saint:)

^I am not that mean. When I post those pics, I'm not making fun of them or their disabilities, I know they suffer.. :(:(:( When I do that I'm making fun of the 'normal' people that kinda look like them, see:

DELETED FOR VICTIM OF THE NIGHT

I'd NEVER, EVER make fun of a mentally handicapped person... :(

┼Victim of the Night┼;5565703 said:
^Ok, ok, but.... please: why don't you stop arguing with Nikotiini? :( C'mon, delete that post up above...... she's a cool girl!!!

Look above... :(.... happy? :( And for the record we can't she starts with me, not that it matters.. bottom line is :p if me and Rider of Justice and get along, she should lose the grudge as well, but screw her (not literally, oh god :puke: ) I mean, she is ignorant, kinda racist... and definately not cool but I can ignore her I guess. :Smug: :erk: