Describe the person above you.

^Which made me wonder, do pussycats have a big pussy...since you know most of the word "pussycat" actually consists of "pussy"

Ill photograph the sheeps but if i find some retard in the field doing something nasty with the sheeps.................................. hell im gonna take a picture just to post it to sicken and disgust ppl HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

Ill photograph the sheeps but if i find some retard in the field doing something nasty with the sheeps.................................. hell im gonna take a picture just to post it to sicken and disgust ppl HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

LOl i have a ideaa...what if you flip the sheep and photograph their balls lool haaaaaaaaaaaaaahehehehe :lol:

LOl i have a ideaa...what if you flip the sheep and photograph their balls lool haaaaaaaaaaaaaahehehehe :lol:

img_0934.jpg

^^ Bodomite...I have no words.... :cry: Congrats you made me cry :( But I'll get over it sooner than soon!

On a side note, imagine a human having such big balls, what litterally a pain in the ass. lllllllooooooool