Describe the person above you.

@ Eli all I can say is I left the forum and all interwebz when my house burnt down I put every spare second into rebuilding really learnt a lot about myself in the last 18 months I took up being an alcoholic, contimplated suicide and tried my best at one point to kill myself with drugs and speed like a maniac everywhere when I was driving

But don't worry I'm fixed now but it took a lot of stress and counsuling but eventually I came round decided I'd rather live my life than doing all that bullshit it was strange but found out I was doing all that to try and relive a life and death situation I was stupid but luckly kept my job, my friends and my family.

So I know what it's like to have feelings that you don't or can't understand but it's alright at some point it'll all make sence when it does I'm sure you'll be able to make the right decisions

^ I like the quote in his signature.

@ Eli all I can say is I left the forum and all interwebz when my house burnt down I put every spare second into rebuilding really learnt a lot about myself in the last 18 months I took up being an alcoholic, contimplated suicide and tried my best at one point to kill myself with drugs and speed like a maniac everywhere when I was driving

But don't worry I'm fixed now but it took a lot of stress and counsuling but eventually I came round decided I'd rather live my life than doing all that bullshit it was strange but found out I was doing all that to try and relive a life and death situation I was stupid but luckly kept my job, my friends and my family.

So I know what it's like to have feelings that you don't or can't understand but it's alright at some point it'll all make sence when it does I'm sure you'll be able to make the right decisions
Oh my God... I'm really sorry, that sounds awful, you really had bad times! :(
I am glad to know you seem to be better now, hope nothing bad of that nature happens to you anymore... please take care, and never surrender when bad things happen!

^changed his Display name, and now I can't help but register his name as "Fajita Chaos" in my head, and it doesn't help that he's dark skinned enough to be mistaken as something south american and fajita loving.

^Proved that Eddy is a juggalo

^changed his Display name, and now I can't help but register his name as "Fajita Chaos" in my head, and it doesn't help that he's dark skinned enough to be mistaken as something south american and fajita loving.

Actually I do like fajitas and I am part Costa Rican so that counts :D